We offer a wide range of legal services which cover situations ranging from big truck collisions to motorcycle accidents, wrongful death incidents and more. Our experts have decades of experience practicing personal injury law, and they bring their wisdom and perspective to every case we take up, guaranteeing a smart, informed legal strategy for each of our valued clients.
We provide free consultations in order to determine whether working with us is the best way for you to proceed. We can do home and hospital visits, providing you with the trusted, personalized attention you deserve as we work on your case in the ultimate pursuit of justice. The case types we cover include but are not limited to:
BIG RIG ACCIDENTS
The Law Offices of Peter Miller has successfully represented victims of big rig accidents that were caused by negligent maintenance, driver error, brake problems, high-speed stops, or any other wrongdoing. Our trusted attorneys will help you build the best possible case and seek the justice you deserve.
Log Truck Accidents
Because Arkansas contains a viable, active logging industry, specialized trucks are often found on the road, carrying logs from place to place. Improper fastening of these logs can lead to deadly accidents. If you find yourself in a log truck accident, call the Law Offices of Peter Miller for the experienced service you deserve.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an automobile accident, you need the assistance of an experience Arkansas auto accident attorney who can successfully protect your interests and negotiate your claims with the insurance companies. We’ll offer you the advantage of a resourceful team that can oftentimes settle your case before it reaches a courtroom.
If a motorcycle accident has affected your life or the life of a loved one, it is extremely important to contact an Arkansas motorcycle accident lawyer as quickly as possible. The Law Offices of Peter Miller will provide you with the top-tier legal service that will win you the justice you deserve. We offer free consultations, and you will not pay a fee until you collect your settlement.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a bus accident, contact the Law Offices of Peter Miller. Our Arkansas bus accident attorneys are highly experienced in handling all types of bus-related accident cases, including public transit or private bus companies. Whether you were a passenger or pedestrian, our team of lawyers is able to expertly investigate the accident and evaluate your rights to medical care and personal injury reimbursement.
Wrongful Death Incidents
At the Law Office of Peter Miller, our staff of Arkansas wrongful death attorneys and para-professionals has the experience necessary to win your wrongful death case. We place the adverse parties on notice of our legal representation, so our clients don’t have to deal with the day-to-day anxieties of dealing with a wrongful death claim.
The Law Offices of Peter Miller has had great success in resolving cases without having to go to trial. More than 95% of the cases that the firm accepts are settled without ever having to file suit. Of the other 5%, more than half are resolved either by mediation or arbitration. When we do go to trial, we are ready to fight for you.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Peter Miller are frequently called upon to make presentations on various aspects of the law to civic organizations, the legal community, and law enforcement agencies. Certifications among the attorneys at the Law Offices of Peter Miller include licenses to practice before all Arkansas State Courts, the United States District Courts, the Eighth Circuit of Appeals, the United States Court of International Trade, and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Attorneys at the Law Offices of Peter Miller are highly experienced in handling all types of injury cases, especially cases with catastrophic injuries and those involving loss of life. If you or a loved one has been a victim of another's negligence, the Law Offices of Peter Miller are ready to assist you where and when you need it the most.
The Law Offices of Peter Miller, P.A., is backed by a team of family law attorneys who are licensed in the state of Arkansas. Our attorneys have a thorough understanding of the laws and regulations surrounding family law, and we will use that knowledge to your advantage, helping you make informed decisions throughout the legal process.
Our family law services include:
- Child Custody and Support
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
No matter what type of family law issue you're facing, we're here to help. We will work tirelessly to protect your rights and help you and your loved ones achieve the best possible outcome. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced family law attorneys or if you have any questions about our legal services. We offer payment plans to make a stressful situation a little easier on you.