Arkansas Medical Negligence Lawyers
Cardiovascular diseases and emergencies are often mishandled by health care providers. Errors of omission, predominantly failures in diagnosis, lead to improper treatment and can result in serious injury and death.
The Little Rock medical negligence attorneys at The Law Offices of Peter Miller, P.A. have successfully handled numerous cardiac and emergency room cases including:
- Failure to properly diagnose and treat a heart attack
- Failure to recognize or control hypertension resulting in a stroke or heart attack
- Failure to recognize a cardiac patient’s unusual anatomy resulting in a botched angioplasty
- Failure to diagnose and properly treat a stroke
- Failure to recognize a patient’s hypotensive condition resulting in shock
Experienced Arkansas Medical Negligence Lawyers
The Law Offices of Peter Miller, P.A. has successfully prosecuted several cardiac and cardiovascular malpractice suits, all of which were settled out of court. The Arkansas medical negligence lawyers at the Law Offices of Peter Miller, P.A. are knowledgeable and experienced in handling all types of malpractice injury cases.
If you’ve or a loved has suffered due to cardiac malpractice, The Law Offices of Peter Miller, P.A. in Little Rock. Medical negligence attorneys are ready anytime, anywhere with its team of skilled personnel, staff and experts to help you settle or win your case. Contact us.